Earlier this evening we launched the Australian Golden Link Awards. The first of their kind in Australia, the Golden Links celebrate excellence and innovation in the performance marketing industry.
Held in conjunction with Symposium Sydney at the Roslyn Packer Theatre, the award saw more then 250 representatives from leading advertiser, publishers and agencies come together in celebration.
We’d like to congratulate all of the nominees in this year’s awards. The award’s recognise the top advertisers and publishers in Rakuten Marketing performance network. This year’s Golden Link winners are:
- Advertiser of the Year: SurfStitch
- Publisher of the Year: ShopStyle
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Sally Wilson — Bonds
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Verity Beard — ShopStyle
- Best Creative Stratefy: Seafolly
- Best Display & Retargeting Strategy: Vinomofo
- Best International Strategy: STYLEBOP
- Best Mobile Strategy: GOXIP
- Campaign of the Year: Sportitude
- Innovation Award: ShopStyle
Talking about the Australian Golden Link Awards, Anthony Capano, MD Asia-Pacific at Rakuten Marketing, said: “It’s fantastic that we can provide recognition to the great work that happens within the Rakuten Marketing network and beyond. The night was a huge success with many happy winners. We have been overwhelmed by the number of entrants which just goes to show the amount of great campaigns that is happening in Australia.
“We are already looking forward to the 2017 Australian Golden Link Awards.”
The judging panel for the Golden Link Awards is composed of industry influencers, who select winners based on their nominations. 2016 judges include:
- Grant Arnott, Publisher of Power Retail
- Pippa Chambers, Online Editor at AdNews
- James Diamond, Managing Director of Australia & New Zealand, Integral AdScience
- Liane Dietrich, COO at Rakuten Marketing
Want to find out how you can be part of the 2017 Golden Link Awards Australia? Email firstname.lastname@example.org