Rakuten Marketing’s 15th Annual Golden Link Awards were held on June 26, 2017 at the Edison Ballroom. The evening honored the innovators, visionaries and digital marketing leaders who captivate millions of online consumers through affiliate marketing.
This year’s winners are:
- Best New Advertiser: Hilton Hotels
- Best New Publisher: BuzzFeed
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Ceres Cueva – Macy’s
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Vadim Beleckis – TopCashBack
- OPM Agency of the Year: AM Navigator
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: JPMorgan Chase & The Points Guy
- Rising Star Advertiser: Estée Lauder
- Rising Star Publisher: Cools
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: PacSun
- Best Influencer Monetization: KickGenius/Eastbay
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Aldo Bukit – Walmart
- Advertiser’s Choice: Ebates
- Publisher’s Choice: Bloomingdale’s
Footlocker.com brought additional fun to the evening’s festivities with the Footlocker.com Sneaker Cam. Marling Nunez of Rakuten Marketing was honored for her ‘hottest sneaker/cocktail attire combo’ and was presented with a $100 Foot Locker gift card.
Congratulations to all of our 2017 Golden Link Award winners and thank you again to all of our sponsors and judges for making the evening a success!