Have you been wondering how to convince your boss to send you to Experience on October 25, 2017? We’ve put the reasoning together in list form so you can easily send it along to your boss to help justify attendance.
Experience is a full-day event, attended by senior leaders of major organizations. It’s an open forum for attendees to learn from and inspire each other.
Below is a list of reasons why you should attend Experience! You can also download a document to copy and paste from here.
1. Experience is here to empower you (marketers)! Attendees will walk away with new inspiration, new insights and new relationships to help them navigate the future of online marketing. Experience will speak to marketers through traditional and non-traditional content segments – focusing from the inside out.
2. Content is king. We discuss the important topics on the minds of modern marketers – data driven strategies, emerging platforms, social influence and other ways to influence today’s consumers, paired with success stories from marketers who have made a meaningful impact.
3. Brilliant minds unite. Our speaker roster is top of the line. The agenda includes well-known keynote speaker Ira Glass, creator and host of This American Life, Serial and S-Town. The keynote is followed by thought provoking panel discussions lead by top reporters and prominent executives. Our panelists include the likes of Suzanne Hader, CMO of Halston, Zachary Quinn, CEO & Co-Founder of Love Your Melon, and Julia Pimsleur, Founder of Million Dollar Women. Keep up with the speaker list on our website! In 2016, we welcomed Barbara Corcoran, Alexis Maybank, Girl With No Job, and Casey Neistat to the stage (just to name a few)!
4. Learn how to story tell. Listen in as Ira Glass shares lessons from his life and career in storytelling. His unique talk will explore his inspirations, passions, failures, and successes. The concept of storytelling in marketing is nothing new, it is a way to share and connect with your consumer. The lessons shared in Glass’ presentation are ones which brand marketers will benefit from hearing. Ira Glass will inspire your strategy!
5. Our Attendees say it all. In our inaugural year, we had Oscar like turnout from top retailers –Alice + Olivia, Ann Taylor, Birchbox, Estee Lauder, Equinox, Gilt, Helmut Lang, J.Crew, John Varvatos, Kenneth Cole, Lyst, Macy’s, MAC Cosmetics, Material Wrld, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue, Soludos, The Body Shop, Uniqlo, YOOX, and more were all in the house
“A strong variety of content and perspectives squeezed into a one-day event made for a long but informative event where attendees were certain to learn something new or see a range of viewpoints simultaneously.”
Mike Chin / VP Acquisition Marketing, Macys
6. Sponsorship opportunities to amplify your brand! Experience is the ideal opportunity to reach high-level decision-makers, attract new business partners, and strengthen your competitive position. View the brochure to better understand how we can maximize your exposure on-site!
7. We will keep you energized! Our events are orchestrated so that attendees can easily stay on-site. We do this to help you maximize your time at the event. Between coffee breaks, a delicious lunch, networking cocktails, and an after party — we will keep you energized, hydrated, happy and well fed all day!
8. New relationships and new ideas. Our event may be content heavy but we know networking is one of the most important aspects of attending an event. We will have a networking app available ahead of the event, as well as focused breaks, meals, and drinks, around meeting new people. The room will be buzzing with inspiration and ideas, be sure to say hello to your neighbor!
9. Actionable takeaways to take back to the office. Our panelists speak marketing. Take a listen to our 2016 highlight reel – you’ll hear discussions around the power of purpose, bots, over-the-top TV, defining influencers, advocating for testing, contextualizing data, and more! Each segment of the event – whether focused on storytelling, consumer loyalty or otherwise – will leave our attendees with ideas to take back and implement into their own marketing strategies.
10. It’s affordable! Most conference tickets cost upwards of $1,000. A ticket to Experience is only $450. We want to make sure we empower as many marketers as possible which is reflected in the ticket price. The ROI you will receive from attending Experience is hundred times above the price you will pay for a ticket.
Visit our Experience website to learn more about the event and register today!
Questions? Reply in the comments section or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!
See you in New York!
Senior Marketing Manager, Events