Rakuten Marketing has been shortlisted for seven awards in this year’s International Performance Marketing Awards (IPMAs)!
Following on from the Performance Marketing Awards in April, The IPMAs recognize the very best in global performance marketing and celebrate innovation, creativity and success within the industry.
Alongside five of our clients, Rakuten Marketing has been shortlisted for the following categories
- Best Managed Global Affiliate Programme with NET-A-PORTER
- APAC: Best Managed Affiliate Programme with MATCHESFASHION.COM
- Western Europe: Best Managed Affiliate Programme with Figleaves
- Best Use of Data: PacSun and Rakuten Marketing Prospecting
- USA: Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy with Sam’s Club
In addition, Rakuten Marketing has also been shortlisted for Best Full Service Affiliate Network and Industry Choice of Network – the latter is voted by the performance marketing industry. We pride ourselves on our innovative technology, commitment to transparency, and the unprecedented customer service we deliver to our partners on a global scale and we would be honored if you would cast an official vote for Rakuten Marketing here.
The winners will be announced at the IPMAs award ceremony on October 15, 2018 after the first day of PerformanceIN Live. Prior to the ceremony our Managing Director of EU, Anthony Capano, will be speaking about successful global expansion in his talk.